9.14.2011

reese's peanut butter cup brownies

I'm determined to not be one of those people who only pins something to their Pinterest account, never to actually try it.  (If you have an account, you understand what I mean.)

So I made these to-die-for Reese's peanut butter cup brownies.  They were so rich I could only eat a half of a brownie.  And then I sent the rest with CJ to work.  It's a good compromise, right?

Here's just part of the mixture.  Yep, there's Reese's Pieces in there.


And here's the final product (try to look past the crummy iPhone photo resolution):


This one has a layer of brownie mix.  Then there's the batter you saw above with Reese's Pieces in it.  Then there's the melted chocolate topping with Reese's peanut butter cups spread on top.

Obviously, there's nothing healthy about these whatsoever.  But if you're looking for a good brownie for a special occasion or if you really, really, really need a chocolate fix, try this one out.  You'll find the recipe at Pip & Ebby.

No comments: