Remember
Henry's dragon? It's still around, and is probably still his preferred toy, but he also broke it in a short period of time. This was made out of the double reinforced chew guard technology. In a matter of a few days, Henry had managed to rip open a seam. I pulled out most of the stuffing, took out the squeaker, and then emailed the company to complain. I understand the toy isn't meant to withstand everything, but we paid a bit more for this toy because it was supposedly really good for chewers like Henry. After reading my email about how disappointed we were with the product, the company actually sent us a replacement toy!
Henry was pretty excited to see the UPS man (who isn't?). I opened up the package and told Henry, "Look, it's an amadillo! No ... it's an
opossum. Lovely." (
Hey, it's either talk to myself or talk to the dog.) Since I'm not so keen on having even a fluffy teal opossum toy, I've just been calling it Henry's holiday armadillo. (Remember the Friends episode?)
Here's hoping Henry's holiday armadillo lasts more than three days.
No comments:
Post a Comment