9.20.2009

halloween is creeping up

Halloween will be here before we know it, and CJ and I are without costume ideas.

I should stop here and say that CJ has an idea -- to be a paramedic since he was a firefighter last year, but I told him that's lame.

Oh, and the pets' costumes have been picked out for months. I should probably make a trip to Hobby Lobby soon so I can get to working on it. I'm sure Bridget will have none of it. (She's glaring at me right now anyway, and I've yet to make her wear anything.)

Anyway, to refresh your memory, last year I went as a dalmatian (to go with the firefighter), and the year before that, I was a firefly.

I still have those green sparkly wings and the green and black striped tights, so I thought about reusing that costume, and then maybe CJ could be a bug catcher. Does anyone like this, or no?

So, the floor is open. Any other ideas for us?

No comments: