0
the number of pieces of chocolate-covered bacon I ate*
1
day spent at the fair for fun
1
missed MC Hammer concert
3
milkshakes consumed over the course of the fair**
6
rows away from Keith Urban***
30
hours worked at the State Fair
1,157
times asked about residential wind turbines****
* I actually really wanted to try the chocolate covered bacon. But, it was $5 and I received reports that the bacon was not crispy.
** I'm trying not to think about that.
*** Okay, I was only six rows away from Keith Urban for about 2 minutes (he had ramps set up and played right in front of our seats).
**** I'm pretty sure this number is higher. After working one day, I already had my stock answer prepared for "How do I put a wind turbine on my property?" This was generally followed by the statement, "I live in the windiest part of **FILL IN THE BLANK** county."
No comments:
Post a Comment