Hello. Yes, I've been neglecting the blog.
Here's what you've missed in November:
CJ is about done with school. He has his final Monday night and a few more clinicals to finish up and then we're home free! He has to sit for his boards in February and then hopefully he'll find a part-time nursing job.
I'm here. Nothing new or exciting is going on. I've been trying to cook more (which is why I'll have plenty of recipes coming your way soon enough) and I've just been tackling this giant stack of fabric (i.e. what's supposed to become Christmas presents):
Stella has been overseeing my sewing:
And that, my friends, is it. If you think of it, please do say a quick prayer for CJ -- that he will do well on his final Monday afternoon, that he'll pass his boards in a few months, and that a part-time job opportunity will open up for him.
Back soon with new recipes for all you faithful readers!


No comments:
Post a Comment