10.28.2011

projects on the horizon

Since I finished my nephew's quilt, I've got about 5 or 10 other projects on the near horizon.  And since I'm low on blog material, you're getting a sneak preview.  Lucky you!

This one's a birthday gift that's about a month late now.  Whoops.  I couldn't really justify working on a birthday gift when I desperately had to get that baby quilt done.

Diamonds...  Any guesses what I'm going to make with this?  Hint:  It's all along a patriotic theme.

Fall fabric.  Again, not exactly my style.

I'm going to use this yellow/teal/orange line from Joel Dewberry for one of my next two quilts.  I really do love this fabric, but unfortunately, it's going to be a gift.  (Fabric is from Lilly Bella Fabrics.)

Since CJ and I love -- no, are obsessed with -- the beach, I had to snatch up this line from Going Coastal to make a quilt for us.  All this fabric is cut, so I'll be starting in on this one soon ... as soon as I finish that belated birthday gift!  (Fabrics from Lilly Bella Fabrics and The Little Fabric Shop.)

Not sure why, but Bridget took a particular interest in my scrap fabric pile.  I'm going to be tearing into this one soon.  For starters, I've gathered quite a bit of scraps so far, even though I haven't really sewn that much.  But then I found a super cute pattern for a quilt that uses scrap fabrics only.  I'm probably more excited about this quilt than the others.

Stay tuned.  I know you're all excited.

No comments: