Day 8 - Technology:
I wanted to go with something a little less expected for my technology picture. So I took a picture of our treadmill, right before I hopped on. Now that I can't use school as an excuse for being too busy (hey, it was valid), I'm back on the treadmill, with a goal -- for now -- to work out at least three times a week. Plus, I'm running the Wine at the Line 5K at Mallow Run Winery on October 1st, so I definitely can't afford to avoid it any longer.
Day 9 - A faceless self portrait:
Okay, I froze. I thought, thought, and thought some more about this one. And I couldn't come up with anything besides taking pictures of my shoes. Surely there's more to me than that?
Day 10 - Something I made:
I've been making lots of pasta sauce with all these tomatoes we've sprouted. It's easy: cut up your tomatoes, put on baking sheet (fill 'er up), drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette, and sprinkle with some sugar, salt, & pepper. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Puree with basil. Freeze.
Day 11 - Something fun:
I felt like I needed something fun to get me into running again. What's better than pink and orange running shoes?
Day 12 - Close-up:
These are some shells from Fort Myers Beach...and a Polly Pocket mermaid we found one night.
Day 13 - From a distance:
The view from our front door. The yard doesn't look completely terrible, considering how little rain we've gotten this summer. And, as much as the geese in the pond annoy me, thank goodness for that pond. I'm not sure I could stand to have neighbors super close in the back and the front.
Day 14 - Flowers:
These are the flowers my husband sent me for completing my master's degree last week.
If you're not a regular visitor (that's like three of you), check out the photos from days 1 & 2 and days 3 - 7.






1 comment:
I think you should take a picture of the gigantic dry erase board in your office for the self portrait - it's a tribute to your personal awesomeness. Molly Whitehead: The Woman Who Does It All
Post a Comment