8.02.2011

photo challenge: days 1 & 2

If you're one of my two faithful readers, you read that I'm taking part in the 30-day photo challenge this month.  Since I forgot to take a self-portrait until it was too late, I'm playing catch-up today.  (Oh, and I'm super excited that this gives me a chance to play with Instagram on my iPhone!  Go. Download.)

Day 1 - Self-portrait:


Pretty standard.  Easy way to start.  I'm not artsy enough to come up with a different self-portrait.  Plus, this gave me a chance to show off my new sunglasses.

Day 2 - What I wore:
 

If anyone knows me, they know I love a good pair of shoes.  I'm a big fan of this pair.  They are perfect for summer.  They're cute.  And -- not something I typically look for in a shoe -- they're comfortable.  Love.

If you care, I wore a black skirt, white tank top, and burgundy cardigan.  I wore the same pair of silver studs that I've been wearing since mid-June, the two rings I've been wearing everyday for the past two and a half years, and the same heart thumbprint necklace I've been wearing for the past week.  Understand why I took a picture of the shoes?

To see random pictures from wherever in the world, head on over to Oh So Lovely.


No comments: