Well, Christmas is finally over for us! We spent a day and half with both families and are finally settling back in -- as much as you can with a house that looks like a tornado went through.
All in all, it was a pretty good Christmas weekend for us. In the (nearly) three years we've been together, this was the first Christmas CJ and I have ever been able to spend together. I think I just enjoyed spending time with our families and not having to rush from one get-together to another. Plus, we got some pretty great gifts. And, after running (mostly) loose for four of the last five days, we have one tired Henry on our hands, which might be the best present of all. (Kidding. Sort of.)
I still have several more days of vacation, which are probably going to fly by. I haven't crossed one thing off my to-do list. I think I might make a special meal for us for New Year's Eve -- stay tuned on that one -- and at the very least, I hope to start my big sewing project. I also got plenty of cookbooks and sewing books for Christmas, so that should keep me busy (planning out projects that I won't be able to finish for months, that is).
We hope you all had a great Christmas as well! Now we can move on to other things -- SPRING!
12.29.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment