I've decided to take up sewing in my free time. (HA! Free time?!) This is one reason why we decided to make the guest bedroom multi-functional. We searched around for tables CJ could make for me, and although this wasn't our first pick, we ended up with one that definitely meets our other criteria -- that it's functional and space-saving. Plus, I think CJ did a really good job with it.
Here's the finished product. The bottom, larger box will hold my sewing machine, and the other will hold my supplies and whatever else I can fit in there.
And here it is, folded up:
And here it is, folded up against the wall, completely out of the way:
I only have about ten sewing projects lined up, so now I just need to get a sewing machine and find some free time, and I'll be good to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment