Fact: Velveeta makes everything better.
Fact #2: CJ doesn't like spaghetti.
Put the two together though, and you have a winner. Or at least where CJ is concerned.
Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Smockity Frocks via $5 Dinners
Chicken (I used 3 chicken breasts)
1/2 stick butter
1/2 onion, chopped
1/3 pkg Velveeta
1 can Cream of Mushroom
1 can Rotel
1 can Milk (I forgot it, but it still turned out fine)
12 oz spaghetti (I eyeballed it, so I may have used more or less)
Shredded cheddar (enough to sprinkle on top)
Cook chicken. Boil spaghetti. Saute onion in large pan with butter. Add Rotel and Velveeta and cook until melted. Whisk in Cream of Mushroom Soup. Add milk, then chicken. Mix with spaghetti. Sprinkle with cheese. Heat at 350 degrees until bubbly.
I added more Velveeta than the recipe called for. It made it a little too Velveeta-y for me, so I wouldn't recommend doing that. Also, I thought it was better leftover than it was the first go-around. Enjoy!
11.08.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment