8.19.2010

corporate finance: almost a bad memory!

My last Corporate Finance class will be over tonight at 10, and probably not a minute earlier, judging by our instructor's desire to keep us there until 10 pm every night, if not later than that. (There was even one night where he turned on a PowerPoint presentation at 9:57 pm. Really?)


Last Thursday, I had my final which went okay. I think I felt better about the final than I did the midterm. But on the other hand, I don't really care anymore anyway. I don't need an A; just pass me so I can move on with my life, please.

Right before the midterm, I got this picture and text message from CJ:


"Stella's rooting for you. Can you see the excitement and confidence shining in her eyes??"

This is Stella's typical look, but secretly (or not not so secretly) I think we enjoy coming up with captions to go with her looks of boredom or disgust. At least it made me laugh a little before taking the test.

After tonight, I get one week off so I can breathe a little again and tackle all of my summer projects, now that summer is almost over and I wasted it all away in Corporate Finance.

Someday this MBA will pay off, right?!

No comments: