Back in June, we went to Cincinnati for a quick overnight get-away. One day, we went to a flea market, and while we didn't find much, we did come back with this:
Although we figured it had to have had a purpose, we just thought it was unique, so we brought it home. My parents told us later it was a telephone table. Or maybe it's a telephone chair? I can't remember.
I thought about painting it and then decided against it. The seat was dreadfully boring, so I bought some fabric and re-upholstered it in about ten minutes.
I
LOVE this fabric! It has red apples and then brown, green, and blue pears on it. I bought extra so I can make a pillow out of it too. If I could come up with other places to stash the fabric in the house without it being overwhelming, I definitely would, I love it that much.
All said and done, this cost us $27.99 -- $20 for the chair and $7.99 for the (almost whole) yard of fabric.
No comments:
Post a Comment