Does everyone get the daily Groupon emails yet?
If you haven't heard of it yet, Groupon gives you coupon deals specific to your area. The deal is only good for one day, and it's also only good if enough people tip it off with a certain number of sales. You have to pay a price that varies with the product, but then you usually get a fairly deep discount in return.
I've purchased several so far, for restaurants (Adobo Grill and Agio) and for general entertainment (bowling and pottery painting in Broad Ripple). I used my first groupon yesterday at the Pita Pit downtown. I paid $5 for the groupon, and got a gift certificate (essentially) for $10 in return. My meal cost $8 and some change, so I was unable to use the entire groupon, but for $5, I got a decent pita and a drink and saved around $3.25. Another plus is that there's an app for it.
It's not going to benefit you if you don't spend a lot of time in Indianapolis, but if you do, it's definitely worth it to sign up.
6.11.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment