10.28.2009

Updates have been few and far between. For all our faithful readers (like maybe 2 of you -- no one comments, so I don't know!), sorry. Life's been a bit crazy lately. But really, it is for everyone else, so we're no different.

CJ's still busy with classes and work. He also took on a new part-time job at a township fire department on their ambulance. It's slow and it pays more than his other part-time job did, so it's nearly a win-win situation. And, he was accepted into Ivy Tech this week and hopes to begin the medic to RN crossover program next August. After graduation this December, he'd like to get any pre-requisites out of the way before then.

Work is extra busy for me right now, only because we're in a scramble to get our ten million reports into the federal government on time. Class is okay. I'm not thrilled with it, to be honest. Right now, I feel like it's been a waste of my money and even more valuable and important, my time. As soon as I get finished with this next class (on November 12th), I'm hoping it will be better, even if the subject matter is more difficult.

The pets are okay. Henry's been doing a lot better lately. We think a lot of it could be due to his new crate. Plus, CJ's been extra busy lately (last week especially), so Henry and I had extra time to bond and he's been acting better with me -- thank goodness! Bridget still hates Henry, so nothing new to report on that front.

With that, I need to close down to watch TV and maybe do a little homework too. (Yes, I have my priorities straight -- TV first, then homework.)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

For what it's worth, I still read. I'm terrible at commenting though, sorry.