For the past few seasons, I've debated buying crocs. I've decided they're really ugly, but a pair would be handy for when I'm lazy and don't want to lace up my shoes, and also for gardening. I'm not going to pay full price for a pair of real crocs, especially since I don't intend to wear them outside of my property line, but now I can't find knock-offs anywhere. Has anyone seen any around? (Don't suggest Walmart. I've also looked at Target and Payless.)
While you're here, you might as well weigh in with your opinion of crocs -- everyone has one.
4.14.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know I love my crocs. I would have them in five different colors if I could. I know they are ugly, but that's part of why I like them. And, I just have to say that they saved my swollen feet during my pregnancy. My feet were so puffy I couldn't even wear flip flops. Without the crocs I would have been more than a cliche...barefoot and...
I saw real crocs at Costco for 15 bucks this weekend. Good deal!
Post a Comment