Again, not too much is going on in our neck of the woods.
When he's not at work, CJ has kept busy with woodworking projects. Today he finished a box, our utensil tray, and a shelf for the entryway, complete with hooks. I'm particularly excited about the shelf, because now when we have guests over, they can hang up their coats instead of draping them on the furniture or putting them on the floor. And, as if that wasn't enough, he also installed new shelves in our closet. While our house is big enough for the two of us, it lacks in storage...which basically means I don't have enough room for my shoes. But now I can put up all of our shoes, plus store bags, sheets, and other random things. I think I married well.
Bridget is doing fine. For Valentine's Day, my mom bought her a present -- a Pedi Paw. It's like those Ped Eggs they make for humans, but you can use it to file down cats' nails. Bridget hated it (surprise) and only let CJ get one claw done. She then she spent the rest of the night either hiding or ignoring our offers to pet or play with her. For a cat who is normally so needy -- and, you'd think attention deprived, the way she acts -- she must have been really mad. Either way, she seems to have forgiven us today.
That's it for another week.
2.09.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment