4.10.2011

whoops.

Seems like I kind of forgot about the ol' blog.  I typically only post once every week or two, and post far enough in advance that I never seem to run out of material.  Apparently everything came to a complete halt over a week ago and I didn't realize it.  It's not like anything super exciting is going on.

CJ is still in class, but there are just a few more weeks left in the semester, so that's really great news.  I'll be highlighting two of his latest projects this week, but his secret woodworking projects still aren't done.  Can you tell I'm getting a bit impatient -- especially since he started working on them just after Christmas?

I'm in a Law & Ethics class now, which I would probably really like if I didn't have group troubles (again), if the instructor didn't keep us until just past 10 pm every class, and if there wasn't a ton of work to do each week.  Can you tell I'm getting impatient for August to get here already?

Other than the secret woodworking projects, we're starting to work on our yard and I'm starting to think about what to plant in the garden this year (again, getting really impatient for that), and we're going to start to tackle our office, which is a complete and utter disaster zone.  But really, that's it on our front.

So, to sum up what you've learned:  We're not doing much but work and school.

No comments: