1.27.2011
it's this or a cone
Yeah, that's a sock on Henry's back paw. Classy, I know.
Henry rips or breaks off his toenails frequently. The last time it happened was a few weeks ago. He didn't act like it bothered him, but he kept licking it ALL. THE. TIME. I'd wake up early in the morning to hear him licking it. He'd lick it while sitting on the couch. He'd lick it before bed. And it was driving me crazy.
So I took him to the vet - more so to save my sanity than to save his foot - and turns out he ripped it all the way out and now it's infected, which is why he's fashioning an old sock. He's not happy with me, but it was either this or a cone. And I'm pretty sure that Henry wearing a cone would drive me more crazy than he did with the incessant licking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment