
12th Day
The rest of our garden is looking pretty good too. I've cut rhubarb twice now and more is growing back. All of our tomato plants are still alive, and the one that Henry shredded/stepped on/whatever he did to it has made a comeback too. Our pepper plants are doing well, with the exception of two. I'm not sure what happened to one, but we noticed Henry had at another one today. I'm hopeful those will come back soon, but we got such a good deal at our local nursery that it won't be a big deal if we have to go back and buy a few more plants. Our small row of green beans sprouted this week too.
It's my goal this year to do more with my produce -- make more salsa, can more, give more away, whatever I can do to make sure that not too much goes to waste like last year. So, any suggestions or recipes would be appreciated!
(P.S. No one paid me a dime to talk about the Topsy Turvy.)
No comments:
Post a Comment