2010 has been awesome so far.
CJ had to work New Year's Eve, so when he came home that next morning, we both fell asleep until 11ish. Around noon, I had the brilliant idea that we'd drive to Ikea just to say we did something over my Christmas vacation. We were on the road by 1:15, had a great time at Ikea, ate a nice meal before driving home, and all around just had a really good day together.
By 2:30 that morning, I was in the bathroom, sicker than I've been in years. I'll spare everyone the details, as we've all had the stomach flu and can imagine how that went. Add in the headache from not having any food in my system and not being able to hold even three crackers down. Sunday I was feeling better, although my stomach was still grumbling and my head was still killing me, so I decided to stay home from work one more day to get myself back to normal.
I woke up this morning, having slept really well last night, got Henry out of his crate, and then watched as he barfed in the living room not once, but twice. Seriously?
To cap it off, our first wedding anniversary was on Sunday. We were supposed to have a really nice meal to celebrate on Saturday, and that obviously didn't hapen. On Sunday, CJ had to work, so I spent the day alone and sick. I guess I shouldn't say I was alone. I had Bridget and Henry to keep me company, who thankfully took naps while I slept.
With that, I'm going to get my cheery self out the door and to CVS to pick up some more Abreva and a prescription to battle the giant cold sore forming on my mouth. Promise to be back soon with some happier updates.
1.04.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment