Just a few noteworthy new links:
http://www.failblog.org/
Failblog is one of my favorites. It's worth checking daily.
http://thepreachersdaughternews.blogspot.com/
My friend, Amy, has started her second blog devoted to cooking.
http://livingthemap.com/
I read about this guy in the news yesterday. He's going to all 50 states to try out all sorts of jobs, to prove that there are still jobs out there, and interesting ones at that. He was in Indianapolis this week.
It's time for me to close up for now. We hope to finish our master bathroom today. (By the way, it always seems weird calling it the master bathroom, because it's maybe 6" larger than the guest bathroom, which isn't that big anyway.) The new vanity, faucet, and lights are installed, so we just have to put up the mirror and the other fixtures, and then I can paint. I'm very excited to finish up this room, probably my least favorite in the entire house right now.
3.28.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for the shout out!
Post a Comment