On the job front, CJ has one job lead in Plainfield, and he's currently taking a two-week long course on hazmat training, which could open up a good part-time job up here as well. I keep having to remind myself that God has this great plan in store for us (Jeremiah 29:11). While I believe that probably refers to Heaven, I like to think it also applies for life on earth. So God will provide the right job for him at the right time. We just have to learn to be patient. (We're the most impatient couple you'll ever meet though.)
I have Tuesday off of work, so I plan to sleep in, make a trip to the BMV, vote, pick up my jeep at my parents', and then make it back to Indianapolis so I can go to Mitch's election night party. If you haven't seen this yet, and if you happen to check my blog on Tuesday, if you go into Starbucks and tell the barista you voted, you can get a free cup of coffee. So I'll be cashing in on that too.
Here are some pictures from my bedroom overhaul from a few weeks ago. For my birthday, my parents bought me the new bedding and curtains (although we registered for the rod, so the curtains will have to wait). No pictures for the walls yet either. Anyway, I'm a big fan of the colors, and I finally feel like I have an adult bedroom.



No comments:
Post a Comment